Children with primary immunodeficiency syndromes present with broad variation of clinical features and the consequences are often severe if not promptly recognised. Here, support is provided for the general paediatrician to recognise primary immunodeficiencies among the many children they meet in their clinical practice.
- primary immune deficiencies
- severe combined immunodeficiency
- hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis
- severe congenital neutropenia,
- chronic granulomatous disease
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.